- A synopsis of economic warfare
- Understanding the 2008 financial collapse as an attack on the U.S. economy
- "Naked short-selling" of Lehman Brothers shares and the Russian bear raid on Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac
- Saudi Arabia's manipulation of oil prices to bring down the U.S. energy sector
- Domestic production of shale oil's contribution to the majority of U.S. economic growth since the 2008 collapse
- The need for continued investment into U.S. energy development in order to finance the drilling of new wells
- The impact of dropping oil prices on Iran, Venezuela, and Russia
- Correlation between American prosperity and the strength of the reserve currency status
- Are the BRICS nations trying to undermine the U.S.-established, post-WW2 economy?
- A form of international currency that has the infrastructure and strength to replace the dollar
- Sovereign wealth funds and Shariah-compliant financing
- Cyber vulnerabilities of U.S. critical infrastructure and financial institutions
- Dangers to consumer privacy from the Chinese information technology giant Alibaba
- Reasons behind the creation of the National Security Investment Consultants Institute
- National security experts and investment advisors brainstorming to merge the goals of Washington and Wall Street
Access each of the four parts of the broadcast here.